FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- How big do your Goldendoodles get to be when mature? Our Goldendoodles average 60 lbs. Males tend to be a bit bigger as a general rule,
- Do you breed medium size Goldendoodles? We no longer breed the medium size Goldendoodles.
- Do you breed mini Goldendoodles? No, we only breed the full size.
- What colors do you usually have in your litters? Colors range from cream, apricot, dark apricot, red and black.
- What is the main difference in temperament in a male and a female? We don't find a huge difference, so you as you have your dog
spayed/neutered at an early age (six months is recommended by our veterinarian). It seems to be more of a personal preference.