Bittersweet Farm Sales Contract
Sire _____________________ Dam ________________________ Date of Birth _________________ Sex ____ Color ________________
- The buyer agrees to maintain this dog in good health and provide routine preventative health care including, but not limited to vaccinations, parasite elimination and preventative medication.
- The buyer agrees to provide basic obedience training by home training or attending a puppy class. Buyers will provide a safe living environment and a healthy diet.
- This puppy is sold for the purpose of being a pet and is not sold for breeding purposes.
- Payment is made by cash or Bank Check.
- The breeder does not authorize , or assume responsibility for an medical treatment and/or veterinary bill incurred by the buyer. All testing and examinations are the responsibility of the Buyer.
Under New Hampshire State Law, you have the right to inspect the official health certificate containing a description and medical history of any dog offered for transfer and t have a copy of such certificate for any animal you may obtain.
Under State Law, within 14 days of transfer, you may have the dog examined by a licensed veterinarian of your choice. Unless such exam indicates that the animal is free of disease, you may obtain a substitution of a similar animal of equal value or, at your option, a full refund of any money exchanged at transfer but only if within 2 business days of such examination you return the disease animal back to the breeder along with a written statement from the veterinarian that the animal was not free from disease.
Buyer's Signature ___________________________________________________________ Date _____________________________________
Email: _____________________________________________________________ Telephone ________________________________________
Seller's Signature ____________________________________________________________ Date ____________________________________